Header Attribution

The header photo is a wall in the Depot Art District in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Yosemite

This National Park has been the subject of many
photographers and artists.
My humble attempts
do not do it justice,
but you can get a sense of the grandeur.


The air was still a bit hazy from the smoke
of lingering forest fires.




I got a little fascinated
by the colorful effects of the 







The car was parked when I took this shot.

Believe me, you have to be very attentive
to the road when driving into Yosemite!

Taken 3 September 2018.

1 comment:

  1. Nice views of Yosemite. I've seen fire retardant being dropped on land before but never got close enough to see what it looks like on the landscape. Interesting to see photos of it.

    ReplyDelete