Being a relative novice at blogging,
I couldn't figure how to share this news
other than just straight up posting it.
has graciously honored me with
The Stylish Blogger Award!
Thank you so much, Mike!
I am amazed, surprised, delighted, and otherwise
driven to goofy facial expressions
that convey alternating shades of
disbelief, pride, happiness,
and overall pshaw-ness.
I must say I am truly honored!
this award comes with some
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
[Do I have to ask their permission first?
Be happy imminent awardees!]
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Seven things about myself:
1. I am a musician and music fanatic. I listen to nearly all types of music from classic jazz to rock to hiphop. I have a collection of recordings that numbers in the thousands. Recently finished digitizing about 1500 audiotapes; am currently working on digitizing close to 3000 vinyl LPs (visit one of my other blogs - FastEddie's Wax Museum).
2. I am a (formerly professional) linguist. I have studied and achieved varying levels of proficiency in Spanish, French, Greek, Chinese, Korean, Bahasa Malay, and Hebrew.
3. I have been married continuously to the same fabulous woman for over thirty-seven (37) years. YAY!
4. I have a pug named Bossley. He is awesome. He was preceded by our previous pug, Borgnine.
5. I have lived in 53 different domiciles in my life, in ten different US states and three other countries.
6. I REALLY LIKE peanut butter.
7. I once wanted to "through-hike" the Appalachian Trail until I read a hiker's blog in which he told a story of waking up with a mouse on his face nibbling on his lip (he forgot to wash off his sunscreen before he went to sleep).
And here are the fifteen GREAT BLOGGERS (it was harder than I thought it would be to limit it to fifteen; I've seen A LOT of great blogs recently!):
[btw, these are in no particular order]
Whew, again, with FEELING!
Thanks again to Mike!
I encourage y'all to go check out these great blogs. I've been enjoying them greatly!