Header Attribution

The header photo is a wall in the Depot Art District in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Legends, Kansas City

Formerly Legends at Village West,
is a premiere shopping center
in Kansas City, Kansas.



Everywhere you look,
there is artwork depicting
the history of Kansas,
and, in particular,
the many and various
citizens of Kansas.














And, of course,
they included
The Yellow Brick Road!



Then,
there is this
unusual
restaurant....




Taken 20 June 2015.


4 comments:

  1. Great series of photos of this interesting center. Garden Parks has always been one of my heroes. How fine to honor the famous people from KC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate the concept and the execution. This should happen more often around the country.

      Delete
  2. So why are you not a legend in Kansas? :) I do like your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I am a legend in my own mind, wherever I may roam! :)

      Delete