Header Attribution

The header photo is a wall in the Depot Art District in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Fabric Pattern #15


This is a carpet (I think).
The picture was taken in October 2016.
We were on our way to Israel,
and we spent a night in Zurich.
There were hotels and airports along the way...

Anyway,
I like the warm colors
and the swirling pattern,
which seems to be moving toward
or away from paisley.

The artistic process of developing a pattern like this
and transmitting onto fabric or carpet
never fails to amaze me.

2 comments:

  1. It kind of reminds me of the pasley craze in the 70's. I still love those color combinations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! I have always steadfastly affirmed that blue is my favorite color, but I do love the orange and yellow paisleys.

      Delete