Header Attribution

The header photo is a wall in the Depot Art District in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Reading Gives You Wings


Reading can
take you to places
you may never see with your eyes,
bring you knowledge,
feed your imagination,
test your emotions,
nudge your curiosity,
ask and answer questions,
expand your perspectives,
extend your grasp beyond your reach,
introduce you to new friends,
expose dangers,
confirm your interests,
and much, much more.
Read.


Taken 12 October 2018.

2 comments:

  1. Reading also expands you knowledge. That is a great mural. Not sure what CMAC is, not that it mattered. BTW, thanks for your comments on my photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I cannot always think of something to say in the comments - something YOU are quite good at doing - but I know I like to receive comments, so I do try to pipe up. CMAC is "Community Media Access Collaborative" http://cmac.tv/

      Delete