Header Attribution

The header photo is a wall in the Depot Art District in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Stubby Pencils


Pull up a pencil and have a seat!
I spotted these great stools at a recent conference in Southern California.
The picture turned out to be more surprising than the real thing. 
I guess that happens a lot when we take pictures - the captured image reveals even more than we saw with the naked eye. 
I include the pic below showing actual seat-on-seat because the pic above is so surreal.

Taken in Anaheim, California, 14 October 2010.

Ever-faithful Canon PowerShot A590.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I've never sat on a pencil's rubber. It must be an unique feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. boromax, thanks for your recent comments re my mom's passing. God Bless. I always appreciate your words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ken - everything I said previously, times ten. And thank you for taking a moment to stop by Shots and drop a line.

    ReplyDelete