Header Attribution

The header photo is a wall in the Depot Art District in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Green Iguana


This gigantic green iguana is lurking in the rafters at The Green Iguana, a groovy joint in Ybor City, Tampa, Florida.
I can personally vouch for the delicious lemonade and scrumptious tuna-melt on marble rye and yummerific curly fries.
I can also vouch for the fact that none of the many iguanas positioned strategically throughout the place interfered with my voracious consumption of culinary delights.
However, I did keep a watchful eye on this humungatorious reptile throughout the meal.

Taken 4 August 2010.

PS: the iguanas were not suffering from the humidity nearly as much as I was.
as far as I could tell.

2 comments:

  1. Great shot, lots to look at. (Found you thru Scott's blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you, and thanks, Scott! Enjoy browsing. More to come.

    ReplyDelete