Header Attribution

The header photo is a wall in the Depot Art District in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Peeking at Tea


At a local Chinese restaurant I took the opportunity to peek inside the teapot.
We were drinking - oh - something like Jasmine Orange Spice Pomegranate Raspberry Essence of Oak Barrel Green Tea with Acai-berry aftertones - it was aromatic and delicious.
I dig how the tea bundle is all nestled cozily in the undulant wire strainer.

Taken sometime in October 2010.

Oh.

I forgot.

Digital.

The metadata informs me that this particular photo was snapped at precisely
12:08pm on 1 October 2010.

Can't hide from metadata.

4 comments:

  1. Now this is an image and view we don't see photographed often. Very creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought to look in there but I will the next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. metadata!
    i love it.
    i laugh being so detail inferior myself.
    great shot.

    ~robert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who would have thought of looking in there and taking that image- brilliant thought and observation and a super image.

    ReplyDelete