Header Attribution

The header photo is a wall in the Depot Art District in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tenacity and Endurance

This shop in New Monterey, California has been a favorite of mine for more than thirty (30) years.  Honestly it still looks like it did when I first walked into it in 1977. 
Well, at least on the outside.  It has a sizeable CD section now.  No CDs back then.  Not even new ones, let alone used ones.
It fueled my music addiction, which is what has now led to another blog of mine "FastEddie's Wax Museum."  I hope the shop persists for many more years.
Taken 23 August 2010.

My camera: Canon PowerShot A590.

3 comments:

  1. I've visited Monterey and Carmel several times and always enjoy how its kept its small-twon feel. Beautiful area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, and I never tire of living here. Most days I have to pinch myself to prove I'm not dreaming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I just drove by this place today. Always admired the fact that they've kept that old 1970s vinyl vibe I remember so well..

    ReplyDelete