Header Attribution

The header photo is a wall in the Depot Art District in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Really Gone

I don't know
if anyone else
remembers the days
when "GONE" was
synonymous
with "COOL"?

There was also
"BOSS"
"CRAZY"
and
"NEAT-O"

Well.
That's not what I mean by "gone"
in this post.

I took this pic
a while back;
didn't post it
cuz I wasn't
all that happy
with it.

But when I drove by this place the other day -
GONE!
The structure in the photo
is no longer there.

So.
For posterity's sake:



Taken 24 August 2010.

3 comments:

  1. oh, i like the shot - the whitewash textures in it and all. and then it's not...

    (you need to load your photos in a larger format! we want to see more!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a shame....I love that bay window, just right for a window seat and that random width popsicle stick fence is so cool.
    And, guess what. I still use words like "cool, and neat (minus the o).

    ReplyDelete