Header Attribution

The header photo is a wall in the Depot Art District in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fabric Pattern #3


Detail from the carpet inside one of the elevators
at a hotel in Garden Grove, California.
Nice color combinations,
and it manages to achieve a bit of a 3D effect,
or an optical illusion.
I almost tripped on it
cuz I thought it was sticking up
out of the floor...  :8-D
although if you look at it another way
it looks like you could fall down into it
like it is a tube that is receding into the distance below.

Taken 12 October 2010.

5 comments:

  1. I'm having issues with comments today.

    I laughed at your almost tripping, but I can certainly see why you wouldn't want to step there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well seen!
    Pretty detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carpet can be deceiving!

    ReplyDelete